Baking with no eggs, it’s totally possible! Of course, you might say, but I didn’t know that, baking is not my strong suit. So when I found this recipe, I was skeptical, but it blew me away! Seriously, it is SO easy, which I love, and super delicious and moist! This has instantly become my go to banana bread recipe. For real!
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 very ripe mashed bananas (I use all different sizes and amounts- about 1 1/2c)
- 1-2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- 1/2 cup pecans – crushed
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8×4 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, cream the margarine and sugar and add vanilla. Sift in the flour, baking soda and salt. Blend in the mashed bananas. Stir in the pecans.
- Pour half the batter into prepared pan, spread the Nutella in the middle and top with the rest of the batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until it tests done with a toothpick.