These chocolate balls didn’t really come out very round, so I call them chocolate blobs. I don’t know why but they didn’t turn out as firm as they should have and just kind of settled into the paper cups. I think I probably needed more cracker crumbs or maybe to leave the chocolate in the fridge longer. That said, we still ate all the chocolate blobs and enjoyed them because they were yummy.
So if you have an idea why my balls turned into blobs, do share!
- 250gr graham crackers – crushed
- 1 small container of whipping cream (250 ml)
- 1 small jar of nutella (375 ml)
- whole peanuts (one for each ball)
- Cocoa powder and coconut flakes
- Paper liners
- Bring the cream to a boil in a small pot
- Remove from heat and stir in nutella
- Stir in the graham crackers, cover and put in the fridge for 2 hours
- Place one peanut in a tablespoon of chocolate mixture and roll balls in wet hands. Roll in some cocoa powder and place in paper liners. Done!