Maybe this is a bold statement, but for me this is the perfect guacamole. And perfection is relative after all. Do you have a perfect guacamole recipe?
- 3 avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime – juiced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup onion – diced
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro – chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes – diced
- 1 tsp garlic – minced
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt.
- Add everything else and mix well. Done!
- Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavour, or serve immediately.