Nutella. Who doesn’t love it? Seriously. When I came across this Nutella brownies recipe I had to try it. Immediately. Also because it is so easy, and I love easy recipes! The original recipe makes 6 so I doubled it to make 12, but I only got 11. I think I put too much batter in the first few holes.
Nutella Pecan Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup of Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup all purpuse flour
- 1 cup pecans – chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 12 hole muffin pan.
- Whisk together the Nutella and eggs until smooth and well combined and glossy. Add flour and pecans and mix with a spatula.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin pan (about 1/2 to 3/4 full) and bake for 13-15 minutes – you want a toothpick to come out gooey , not dry.
- Let cool and enjoy with ice cream, whipped cream or fresh fruit.