What do you do with tons of leftover marshmallows and Graham crackers after camping? Make pizza! My girlfriend J. and I decided it would be a great idea, and here’s our masterpiece.
S’mores Pizza Recipe:
- Pizza dough
- 3 large marshmallows – chopped
- 1 cup Graham crackers – crumbled
- Nutella – enough to cover the dough
- 1/2 cup Pecans – chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Sprinkle some flour on baking pan and roll dough out.
- Coat the dough with Nutella.
- Spread the Graham crackers and pecans out evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take pizza out and spread the marshmallows, bake for another 8-10 minutes.
- Broil for 3 minutes, just to brown the marshmallows a little.
- Enjoy with a glass of milk!