I have the pleasure of attending a Cuban wedding this summer and it was a total feast for the senses. Cuban music and dancing, colourful decor and people, mouthwatering food and drinks. It’s was a PARTY! One of the most popular dishes was a simple pasta salad that had a hidden surprise that none of us expected: pineapple!
Canned tuna and pineapple? Such an unlikely combination to me, but now I will probably always make this pasta salad, it is so simple and delicious. I decided to try making it myself and added a little twist: Clover Leaf Gourment Tuna – Chipotle. The spicy bite of the chipotle goes so well with the sweetness of the pineapple!
- 4 cups cooked pasta of your choice (elbows, shells, bowties)
- 1 can of Clover Leaf Gourmet Chipotle tuna
- 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise
- 5 slices of pineapple chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Mix all ingredients well and enjoy! Doesn’t get any easier than this!