I found this recipe in the Food and Drink magazine, it was an ad for Clover Leaf tuna. I usually don’t pay much attention to ads, I’ll admit, but I’m glad I tried this recipe. It was super quick, prep time of about 5 minutes (less if you already have shredded cheese) and cook time of 2 minutes! Can’t beat that for a quick dinner or lunch.
I doubled the original recipe because my boyfriend and I are healthy eaters and we wanted two each. I also added black beans.
Jalapeño Tuna Enchilada Recipe:
- 2 cans of Clover Leaf Jalapeño Tuna
- 2 cups of shredded cheese (mozzarella and cheddar)
- 1 cup of spicy salsa
- 4 corn or flour tortillas
- 4 tbsp of sour cream
- 1 cup of black beans
- Cilantro to garnish
- In a medium saucepan combine tuna with black beans, half of the salsa and cheese over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture evenly over the tortillas, roll and place in baking dish.
- Top the tortillas with remaining salsa and cheese.
- Broil for 2 minutes and it’s done! Serve with sour cream and enjoy!