In anticipation of the Beach BBQ & Brews Festival I decided to make some ribs. I don’t have a smoker so the oven had to do, but you know what? Oven baked ribs are not too bad at all. They came out tender and moist and fell right off the bone. Delicious!
- 1 rack of pork baby back ribs
- 1 can tomato paste (156ml)
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300 F
- In a large bowl whisk together all ingredients (except the ribs…)
- Put ribs in large roasting pan and cover with sauce.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 2 and a half hours, until the ribs are fork tender