This is my go to banana bread recipe. I must have made it 100 times, ok maybe not 100 but many times. It’s always a little different because I always add something extra like peaches, blueberries, pecans, etc. This time it’s dried cranberries and chocolate chips!
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter – melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs – beaten
- 2-3 overripe bananas – mashed
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease bread loaf pan
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips and cranberries in large bowl and set aside
- In a separate bowl cream the butter and sugar. Stir in eggs and bananas.
- Add banana mixure to flour mixure and mix well.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes depending on oven strength.