What do you do with Cuban Flank Steak leftovers? Make Quesadillas!
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/2 – 1 cup of your favorite cheese – shredded (I used marble)
- 6-7 slices of pickled jalapenos
- Cuban Flank Steak leftovers
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat
- Put one flour tortilla in the pan
- Add most of the shredded cheese – but save some to top
- Add flank steak and jalapenos
- Top with the rest of the cheese and the second tortilla
- Flip once the cheese on the bottom is mostly melted
- Remove from heat once the tortilla on the bottom is golden and serve with some salsa picante!