I’ve been nominated for the very inspiring blog award, and that’s pretty damn cool! Thank you for nominating me Louise and Emma, I’m humbled. This blog was started so there can be some sort of database of the things I cook, and practice photography. The fact that people like it, follow it (104 followers now!), and enjoy it is a very nice bonus.
The list of blogs below is just a subset of the blogs I follow and love. I have discovered so many great recipes, tips and ideas from the blogs I follow. They inspire me, motivate me and make me feel like I am part of a special food-loving community, which is also very cool. So, thank you!
Here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Nominations in no particular order:
- http://curedbybacon.wordpress.com/ – Cured by Bacon
- http://travelspirit333.com/ – Fabulous 50’s
- http://frugalfeeding.com/ – Frugal Feeding
- http://sadieanddasie.wordpress.com/ – Sadie & Dasie
- http://dusterbed.wordpress.com/ – What Have You Done Now
- http://kaonphotography.wordpress.com/ – Kaon Photography
- http://louslabyrinth.wordpress.com/ – Lou’s Labyrinth
- http://www.myfrenchheaven.com/ – My French Heaven
- http://clementineandlace.wordpress.com/ – Clementine and Lace
- http://minnascookingblog.wordpress.com/ – The Foodies
- http://projetbouffe.com/ – Project Bouffe
- http://costaricatravelblog.com/ – Costa Rica Travel Blog
- http://suellewellyn2011.wordpress.com/ – A Word in Your Ear
- http://snapflycook.wordpress.com/ – ANDY: PHOTOGRAPHER, TRAVELLER & CHEF
- http://patronsofthepit.wordpress.com/ – Patrons of the Pit
7 things about me
1. Frogs scare me – childhood trauma
2. If I could have 20 dogs, I would
3. I live in the best city ever – Toronto
4. Lamb is my favorite meat
5. Bread is my weakness
6. Creating is something I have to do: food, jewellery, art
7. Food is my religion – I practice every day